Laser Treatments Winnipeg
Treatments will vary in the number of sessions required for each individual dependent on hair growth, amount of hair and area being treated for laser hair removal. Photo-Facial treatments are individually tailored and depend on the amount of sun damage, age spots and freckles. Wrinkle reduction and vascular treatments are typically once/month, except leg spider veins that will be treated every 8 – 12 weeks. Number of treatments required for wrinkles usually fall anywhere from 3 – 5 sessions, while vascular treatments will usually require 3 sessions.
The GMax Pro experience
- fast and convenient treatments
- state-of-the-art technology
- permanent hair reduction for all skin types
- unique skin cooling protection
- treats a variety of vascular and pigmented lesions
- for all body areas; treat from head to toe
- gentle but powerful treatments – over 20 years of proven results
Laser Hair Removal
- Bum Cheeks
- Face & Neck
- Age Spots
- Redness (flushing, blushing, rosacea)
- Facial Veins (broken capillaries/spider veins)
- Cherry Angiomas (raised red moles)
- Leg Veins (spider veins)
NOTE: Shaving between treatments DOES NOT continue to decrease the amount of hair growth, you are only shaving the hair that has grown back as needed or desired.
All three above photos show sun damaged skin before and then results one week later after only ONE treatment!